Monday 14 December 2009

Calling the mainland

OK not posted in ages but now I'm a hermit I'm going to be doing a lot more self indulgent blethering. I'm super stoked about the following; maw and paws at Christmas, new year at ours on Skye with the lads and lasses (who are tight as hell) finishing the poacher and ghillie album and seeing  what Nicky has come up with for the art work of said album and finishing Ion engine 3 finally! Oh almost forgot, i was standing in the sea the other day, water teetering precariously close to the top of my wellies, looking for muscles on the rocks. I paused to take it all in, a seal bobbing in the water, the sun setting, a harr coming in when what should i hear but distant pipe music wafting from a distant glen and I thought......... what a fucking cliche and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment